January 2018 Digital Issue – Do Cloned Parts Exist in the Market
FREE Download at the App Store – get instant access to ALL issues!
Our mission is to provide engineering, procurement and supply chain professionals with news and analysis to help you do your job and bring value to your company. We’ll focus our attention on the intersection of technology and business as we cover the end-to-end supply chain: from materials and components to distribution and logistics to design and manufacturing services.
This month’s digital issue covers:
- What do you know about cloned parts?
- Are you prepared for Supply Disruption?
- What happens to our Electronic Waste?
- And more…
You can download the SourceToday app for FREE and receive all the issues automatically
Easy to read and navigate on your mobile device
Latest in the Thought Leadership Series:
The Promise of the Circular Economy
The dominant business model of the day has hardly changed since the dawn on the industrial revolution: extract raw materials, produce, consume, discard. Corporate social responsibility initiatives have made a dent in increasing reuse and recycling efforts but typically they are not core to the business. There is rumbling across the electronics sector that this may be changing as the closed-loop circular-economy business model gains momentum among innovative industry leaders such as Apple, Dell, Google and others. Coupled with the disruptive acceleration of technological change, the circular model could replace the linear model faster than you think.
What You Will Learn
- What the circular business model is all about and why it’s gaining momentum
- The seven components of the circular business model that will drive over
$1 trillion in new business opportunity
- Examples and a case study of the business value generated from circular
- How the circular model is changing product design and procurement practices
Click here to register