Do you like to save time when sourcing components?
One way is to search for multiple parts at once.
On SourceESB you can conduct a multiple part search in 2 ways.
- First select the “Enter List” in the search box.
- You can either type several part numbers into the box and hit return or
- You can copy a list and paste it into the box
- Select submit
You will notice that each part number you enter will have a separate tab at the top of the search results. There is a blue box with the part number and manufacturer name. Please click on the blue box to see the other part number options.
Choose the part you are looking for then:
- Click on the Buy Button
- Click on the RFQ button
- Click on the distributor name for locations and contact information
- Click on the part number and you will be directed to the part detail page for further information associated to the part
- ADD the part to one of your existing part lists or create a new part list
Continue to do the same for all of your parts and then “Manage” your part lists.
Save time by sending a multiple part RFQ to one distributor or many distributors. This will save you time instead of managing 5 requests to 1 distributor you can manage 1 request containing 5 part numbers.
Once in the “Part Lists” tool you can filter or hide distributors that do not have the right quantity in stock or that are not part of your Approved Vendor List. Watch this short video clip on how to narrow the list of distributors by part number and ultimately send a multiple part RFQ. View