Do you need to know the inventory trends for a specific part? You may have specific parts you need on a regular basis. If you noticed the trend going down for a specific part you might want to buy it early. The same is true if you see a part that consistently has inventory, you can hold off buying more until you absolutely need it.
Our inventory trend tool allows you to view it in 1, 3 or 6 months increments? We offer this information FREE today without requiring registration.
- Enter a part number and select search
- You can also select part number from auto-complete
- Click on the specific part number you are interested in
- You will be directed to the part detail page
- View inventory trend by distributor for 6 month time period
- View inventory trend for part number for all distributors for 1, 3, or 6 month time period
- The default is set to 6 months but you have the option to also view by either 1 or 3 months
Watch the video for more clarification
Would you be interested in Part Alerts? If so, send us your thoughts and ideas so we can help you.
Contact us at ESBCS@SourceESB.com.
Interesting story related to storing too much inventory –
Customer XYZ was able identify so much inactive inventory they chose to reduce the amount of excess inventory that wasn’t moving off their shelves. This reduced their storeroom space so dramatically that the newly freed up space was re-purposed to house a training facility that was previously being leased offsite. Customer XYZ was able to greatly reduce its training costs by leveraging the new space that was made available with the removal of obsolete inventory.
Do you have excess inventory or inventory that isn’t moving off of your shelves? How can you maximize your space and cut costs? View the Inventory Trends on SourceESB.com to see what inventory is moving and what is not.
Visit SourceESB.com for Inventory Trends!